VELUX 3030/3046 High-Profile Tile Roof Flashing with Adhesive Underlayment for Curb Mount Skylight
VELUX ECW curb mount flashing is designed to work with tiles (over 1/2 in. thickness) and other high-profile roofing materials. The flashing is pliable and pleated, making it easy to form the flashing to the roof tiles. It includes an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks. When paired with the VELUX No Leak Skylight (models FCM, VCM, VCE, VCS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- ECW flashing is designed for use on roofs with tile or high-profile roofing materials with a minimum pitch of 14° and a maximum pitch of 60°
- ECW 3046 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX curb mounted 3030 and 3046 models with an outside curb width of 33-1/2 in. and maximum length of 49-1/2 in.
- Designed to work in conjunction with a site built curb and the ECW cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Curb mounted flashing kits for shingle roofs are available (model ECL)
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS: This product can expose you to Nickel which is known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
Compatible Roof Type(s)
No Additional Features
Warranty / Certifications