VELUX 4622/4646 Low-Profile Flashing with Adhesive Underlayment for Curb Mount Skylight
VELUX ECL curb mount step flashing interweaves with shingles and other low-profile roofing materials to help provide proper water drainage. Includes an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks. When paired with the VELUX No Leak Skylight (models FCM, VCM, VCE, VCS) this flashing makes the skylight eligible for the VELUX 10-year installation warranty.
- ECL flashing is designed for use on roofs with shingles, shakes or slate with a minimum pitch of 10° and a maximum pitch of 60°
- ECL 4646 flashing is designed specifically to fit VELUX curb mounted 4622 and 4646 models with an outside curb width of 49-1/2 in. and maximum length of 49-1/2 in.
- Designed to work in conjunction with a site built curb and the ECL cannot be installed on skylights from other manufacturers or other VELUX skylight models not noted above
- Curb mounted flashing kits for tile roofs are available (model ECW)
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS: This product can expose you to Nickel which is known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
Compatible Roof Type(s)
No Additional Features
Warranty / Certifications